Make authentic, delicious Kitchari at home in 20 minutes.
Kitchari is a warm, nourishing meal with equal parts of rice and yellow lentil (carbohydrate and protein) cooked to a porridge consistency with a balance of healing spices. It can also be eaten as a delicious tridoshic meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Why Kitchari diet is perfect meal to nourish, heal and recover:
When our body's immune system is compromised, our digestive system becomes weak as well. Our digestive system cannot break down complex and processed food. It needs something that is easy to digest and nourishing. In Ayurveda (ancient life science), Kitchari is prescribed as staple meal to heal, recover and build our body's immune system.
This authentic and complete Kitchari Kit comes with organic basmati rice, organic yellow moong dal, North and South Indian custom spice mixes and Coconut Chutney to enjoy on the side with your Kitchari.
We offer two Kitchari Kit options:
2 Meal Kit
- 1 North Indian Spice Mix and 1 South Indian Spice Mix
- 2 packs of organic basmati rice and yellow moong dal
- 2 serving Coconut Chutney pack
- 5 North Indian Spice Mix and 5 South Indian Spice Mix
- 10 packs of organic basmati rice and yellow moong dal
- 10 serving Coconut Chutney pack