Delicious, Nutritious Moringa-Turmeric Soup
The miraculous Moringa, also known as ‘Tree of Life’ and ‘Vitamin Tree’, has been a key ingredient in medicine for more than 4,000 years!
Moringa’s nutritional profile, presence of vitamins, minerals and its healing properties are astounding!
Moringa powder/leaves contain 3 times more potassium, iron and Vitamin E than bananas, spinach and almonds respectively. It even beats milk and carrots by containing 4 times more calcium and Vitamin A. Moreover, it has 7 times more Vitamin C than oranges!
That’s not all! The Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) score of Moringa leaves turned out to be higher than several anti-oxidant rich superfoods such as dark chocolate, goji berries, blueberries, green tea, garlic and pomegranates.
When speaking of superfoods, Moringa takes the crown!
Moringa & Turmeric: Immune Boosters
Moringa and Turmeric are two edible ingredients that can naturally spike up immunity. They also safeguard the body from seasonal flu, treat bacterial, viral and fungal infection, as well as curb inflammation.
Moringa is loaded with the essential nutrients that strengthen immunity.
- It offers more protein than yogurt
- Both Vitamin E and antioxidants present in moringa fight back the harmful free radicals
- Zinc plays a key role in healing injuries and Moringa contains twice more zinc than green beans
- The high antioxidants present in Moringa powder create a double-layer of defense in our body to fight off infectious agents and carcinogenic cells
Turmeric has immense medicinal properties to treat urinary tract infections, liver diseases, cure conjunctivitis, skin tumor and much more!
Thus, including Moringa and Turmeric into your daily diet aids in building the immune system impressively! If not every day, just incorporate the ‘Moringa-Turmeric Soup’ 3 times a week to reap the nutritious advantages and heighten your (and your family’s) immunity extensively.
Moringa Infusion in an Appetizing Soup
The health benefits of Moringa are incredible! It helps maintain blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Also, enhances digestion, safeguards liver, prevents arsenic toxicity and defends against cancer.
Moringa powder (or leaves) has a typical grassy fragrance with a hint of bitter flavor which isn’t appeasing when consumed raw. Therefore, we have used it in a lusciously soothing soup along with other healthy spices such as turmeric & peppercorn. Both the spices compliment the flavors of Moringa stunningly resulting in a soothingly delectable soup!You may the try the scrumptious authentic South Indian Moringa-Turmeric Soup recipe given below!
MORINGA-TURMERIC SOUP Recipe
|Serving Size: 1
|Prep Time: 3 minutes
|Cook Time: 7 minutes
|Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato, small dice
- 1 pack Moringa-Turmeric Soup
- 1.5 cups of hot water
- Optional: 1/2 cup favorite vegetables, chop small (i.e. carrots, peas, spinach, etc.)
- Optional garnish: cilantro and lime
- Step 1: Heat oil in a small saucepan. When oil is hot, add garlic and tomatoes and sauté for two minutes
- Step 2: If adding optional vegetables, add now and cook till the vegetables are soft.
- Step 3: Add Moringa-Turmeric Soup pack and quickly mix to coat all of the vegetables, then add boiling water. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about two minutes, stirring frequently. If soup is getting too thick during cooking, add more water if needed.
- Step 4: Garnish with cilantro, dash of lime and serve hot
For a personal taste-twist, you may add in fresh seasonal veggies, your choice of fresh herbs, as well as pasta/noodles. Whichever way you make the soup, it always tastes wonderful.
A pack of the Moringa-Turmeric Soup keeps hunger-pangs at bay in a healthy way! It is easy to make, requires roughly 10 minutes and tastes delicious. On top of that, the exclusive all-round nutrition and natural immunity shot you’ll receive is mind-boggling.